Master of Public Health
- Duration 24 – 36 months, part-time
- Class Duration 3 – 6 hours per day
- Institution UOB ( UK )
- Seats Available 35 Student
- Level 7
ABOUT THE COURSE
course focuses students to develop practical and critical public
health skills, underpinned by a sound understanding of associated
theories. On completion of the course, students will be enabling
their potential impacts on further health policy development and
implementation in local, national and global perspective.
This internationally recognised program the MSc in Public Health had been designed to provide with an in depth understanding of issues in public health principles and practice both form a local,national and global perspective.
A bachelor degree English proficiency:
IELTS band 6 or equivalent
Specific Features to the Course
- Upon completion of this course all students become eligible to apply for fellow membership of the UK Royal Society for Public Health.
- Successful completion of this course provides some basic grounding for UK Faculty of Public Health Part I Examination.
There is a wide range of career opportunities in the area of public health including public health specialist, public health advisor, public health researcher, epidemiologist, lecturer in public health, project manager and project coordinator, to name a few. The examples of work places are research and health care facilities, health screening and preventive health care facilities, health promotion campaign in governmental and non-governmental organizations. Progression Pathway This course will provide ground for further doctoral and subsequent post-doctoral studies in various universities around the world.
To put really lecturer photos and profiles in related lecture profile
To place download site for application form
To write complete address/phone number/website address/email address
What you will learns
• - Principles, policies and issues in public health (15 credits), •- Public health research methods (15 credits), • -Epidemiology in public health (15 credits), • -Ethical and legal issues in public health and social care (15 credits), •-Public health intelligence (15 credits), • -Health care commissioning (15 credits), •- Public health protection (15 credits), •- Health and social care inequalities (15 credits), -Students need to submit a Dissertation. (60 credits),